Watchin things pass me by in the meantime and kinda jealous of people who have places to go and things to do. Aside from my part time gig, im kinda just lingering around. I havent really hung out with a lot of folks like I thought I would be doing. People have other priorities other than partyin I assume.....
But I must say, I havent been shoppin a lot. I have only bought 2 pair of shoes since I have been back. And I think that is pretty damn good.
I got another iphone. I had to think long and hard about how I could scam AT&T and get another one. And I found a loop hole and finally got it. But I absolutely can NOT loose this phone. But I have been so happy since I got it. Things are much easier when you have email, a phone, texting, and fun applications at your fingertips. I downloaded the Scrabble app for my phone and Im on that thing like every second. But the computer be cheating. Making words like Imago and Adz, what the fuck is that??????
I've managed to keep an eye on my lil sis too. W hang out a lot now and school has started for her. She wears a uniform and looks so cute. Besides the fact that she has a smart mouth and doeasn't like to clean her room, she is ok. Im waiting for her first report card to see what her grades are like. Thats another blog post....
My older sis is chillin. Workin and going to school too. Everyone around me seems to be so busy......
1 comment:
you can always come to australia. jobs are plentiful and the minimum wage is $15/hour. you'd be the only black person yet again though! haha. i'm starting to think black people just don't travel...?
Post a Comment