At the VMA's Taylor Swift won the award for best female video. As she is on stage giving her acceptance speech, Mr. West rushes the stage, grabs her mic and says something to the effect of "i'm happy for you, and i'll let you finish your speech, but Beyonce had the best video of all time..."
Now there were a couple things wrong with this 1. it was extremely rude and disrespectful. I dare someone to come up on a stage when he was accepting an award and watch how he likes that...
2. UNCLASSY!!!!! your opinion is your opinion and you are entitled to it. But whether you agreed with the outcome or not, a vote was cast and She technically won the damn vote. Like it or not. Disagree or Agree. Let her get her shine....and
3. What the hell is a grown ass man, jumpin on stage to embarrass a 19 year old cute lil girl for? (cuz he is an asshole) Her jaw must've hit the floor extra hard and you could tell by her face that not only was she embarrassed but also at a loss for words.
Now I have seen on Twitter all these people callin him a stupid nigger and all this. One post said something like "...i dont know if black people follow me but after this I hope they stop. Kanye West is a stupid nigger...." Now that is takin it a lil TOO far. Mr West does not speak for all Black people everywhere, nor do we all agree with what he did. I was surely looking astonished when I saw that bullshit. Not only cuz I actually like Taylor Swift, but becuz it was downright rude. But no one has the right to take it as far as turning it into a black vs white thing, its not that serious!!!! *****And as a side note, I looked up the word nigger and one of its definitions outside of its VERY derogatory meaning is ignorant, and he damn sure acted ignorant, even niggerish some would say******
But in the end, at least Beyonce showed some type of class and decency by letting Swift finish her speech.
Im glad it wasn't ME up there, I surely would have SPIT on Kanye West and told him to mind his business and sit the fuck down somewhere!
I'm officially not a fan of his, and please believe he has lost PLENTY of fans off this latest stunt. Talk about Blame it on the alcohol....Some folks needs to just put the damn Henny down. This is why I DO NOT mess with dark liquor......
3 comments:
agreed. only someone with a massive inferiority complex like kanye would feel the need to steal the limelight from a teenage girl. and you know he didn't even do it because he likes beyonce's video THAT much. he just has to stir shit up in the most inappropriate, rude, tacky way possible.
i've never been a huge fan, but please believe i'm straight up banning him from now on!
on the nigger subject: i know how white people are. by calling him a nigger, they're calling him ghetto... which is in fact true. he might have money, but you can't buy class! with that being said, he obviously doesn't represent all black people. just like britney spears doesn't represent all white people. (*loves her but shudders at the thought*) bottom line, people should think before they speak.
Damn white people.
i've never liked Kanye much but i've never hated him...from now on he's at no1 at my banned music artists list...that was effing rude and if i was taylor i would've broke the flag from the moon man and stick it to one of Kanye's eyes!!! (or maybe i would've hit him on the face with the award)...duchebag!
Post a Comment