
I can remember having cook-outs in the park near my house when I was younger. My mom and some friends would set up the BBQ thing and we would just play games, eat and chill. It was so fun. Another 4th of July my friend invited me to the United Nations to see fireworks. Her dad worked there and I was so amazed cuz the fireworks looked so damn close to us.

Since Ive gotten older, I havent really payed attention to these holidays much. But I remember goin to the pier in NY one 4th and watched the fireworks. They were really exciting. I do wish I were home now tho, so I could take Tiff to the pier and we could watch the fireworks or do something together.
Well anyway folks, Have a safe and happy holiday!!!!!
1 comment:
they had the fireworks on hudson river this year...I heard they were awesome i missed the though...
Post a Comment