So um yeah, I was on the phone with my sis today and she said the dumbest thing Ive heard in a while.
So I sent her an email and was expecting a response. Never got one. I decided to call today. So I asked why she hadnt responded. I needed her to print something out for me and wanted to know if she did it or not. So she has one of those smart phones, and can check her email from the phone. She has a registered email account through the phone but she also has a gmail account. So I asked is she printed the paper out yet. She said no, there wasnt any printing paper in the house. So I said why didnt she go to an internet cafe and print it out there. You wanna know what this dumb ass says to me?!?! "I cant cuz its on my phone"
Now Im a bit confused as to what the hell she is talkin bout so I inquire about this statement. She proceeds to offer this long as explanation of how she has an email account through her phone and how she can only check it on the phone and that I sent the email to her phone so she couldnt print it out. But I said "Tiff, I sent it to your gmail account" so she says and I checked it on my phone. So I go, "Tiff, you can check your gmail on the computer. If you go to gmail.com, you just type in your info and you can check your messages ON THE COMPUTER."
Her reply, "oh. I didnt know that"...she was dead ass serious!
WTF?!?! Are you kidding me? You mean to tell me that you SERIOUSLY thought you could only check your messages from your phone and that was it. Did you NOT know that gmail was created by Google, the global search engine. Oh My fuckin goodness.....
This shit right here, is a PRIME example why kids really need to stay in school and their education. I was relaly in disbelief when I heard homegirl say that hot shit. I mean damn, how dumb and unaware can one be. I tell you boy, some of these kids today aint concerned with nothing else but lookin fly and the latest new dance move.
Foolishness in my own home.....damn!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i am DYING LAUGHING RIGHT NOW!!!!
Post a Comment