Friday, July 3, 2009

FYI Update

Andy Roddick (No 6) has just beat Andy Murray (No 3) I cant believe it! The match was so intense. I thoguht Andy Murray was wipe the floor with Roddick honestly. But Roddick hung in there and beat the Brit. The look on Murrays face was priceless, and it kinda reminded me of when Nadal got beat by Soderling recently. NO ONE SAW IT COMING.

Ok, so Im indeed rethinkin the point that I think Roddick should retire. Ok, actually Im not, he needs to get that poppin....He is facing Federer in the finals, and Ill put any amount of money that Federer is winning that joint. I know it!

Oh, I just finished eating another awesome sandwich and broccoli!!!! It was sooooooooo good. Uuhh, my fat-kid tendencies are just slowly but surely catchin up with me. I need somethin to do....like drink...hahahaha yall already know i got that Green Apple vodka poppin off....WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

1 comment:

Jordan said...

um, roddick is amazing. stop being a hater. he ALMOST beat federer. it was a close match fo sho!