Its an all Williams final at Wimbledon folks, prepared to be amazed. I was on pins and needles I must admit watching Serena battle her way through 3 sets against the 4th seeded Dementieva. Elena took the first set and I was literally screamin at the tv for Serena to get her damn head in the game. After almost damn near 3 hours, Dementieva fucked up and Serena came back to take the game. Whew that was close.....
So then Venus plays the world No 1, Dinara Safina. And seriously, homegirl is a joke. She lost to Venus 6-1 6-1 in UNDER AN HOUR! She only came to be the No 1 cuz Serena had a few injuries that didnt allow her to compete in a few matches. She damn sure wasnt ready to face Venus and it clearly showed. So, now its an all Williams final. As much as I love Serena, she looked a lil rusty and amateur-ish on the court today. Suffice it to say, she got her work cut out for her. Even with that leg brace Venus was sportin, she looked to be in top form!!!!
Uumm can I just take a sec to talk about this sandwich I made today. OMG so damn good. Toasted wheat bread, smoked ham, feta cheese, mustard, pickles and tomotoes. So damn good.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
For real. Safina is a joke. I love it when the Williams sisters are focused and just beat the crap out of some of these girls.
Post a Comment