Shout out to my Ace-Supernova. We been chit-chattin it up these past few weeks. She is uber excited im makin my reappearance back in the states.
OOO-OOP~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Funny and always on point! This blog reflects my personal ideas, and thoughts and has NOTHING to do with PC or the US government
3 comments:
Okay, so I am extremely excited to make my first apperance on this blog!
I mean, first I'd like to thank God. Secondly, my amazing insipration...MJ...LOL.
Finally, I'd like to thank Shaun for her kindness in allowing me to be mentioned on her super interesting blog...lol
Thank you, no really...thank you...lol
Great talking to you today, I'm counting down the days, I even looked up flights to NYC!
When are you going back? And for how long?
LoL @ Supernova. But I think I would have rolled out a similar speech cuz this is kinda sorta a big deal....
Jason, ill tell you about that when I see you at MST!
Post a Comment