Saturday, December 6, 2008

5 Hours.....

Yeah, so 5 hours is how long it took me. To do what you ask? Leave a damn party! I was invited to a friends 'name day' and I prepared for the worst. I got there bout 7 pm and was ready to go by 7:10. lol It was that damn serious. Not only was the food wack, some damn fish smothered in MAYO adorned with shredded cheese, olives and pickles, but the music was even worse. Let's do the TWIST?!?!? Are you fuckin kiddin me.....And let's not talk about what my eyes saw. the dancing was just horrendous.....but let's just move on.

So this weekend was pretty decent. I hung out with Jojo and we went to Sofia to chill. It was pretty cool until I was verbally assaulted. When we first got to Sofia some dude started shouting "White Power." Looked me dead in my face and said it more than once. And if that wasn't enough, on my way home gettin' off the train, some dude tried to get flip wit the lip. This bitch had the nerve to tell me that I must have stayed in the sun to long! Excuse me. I kindly rebuttled back that I hadn't stayed in the sun too long, that I was fuckin black. He of course kept poppin off at the mouth and I just kept it movin'. Yeah, of all the days I've been to Sofia and on the train, I have never heard no shit like that at all. I mean lets be real, aside from the occasional blank stare, everyone pretty much loves me (and why wouldn't they). But this, is just ridiculous. But to be honest, if I gave 2 shits, it would be a big thing. I just want to share what happens with the people who want to know about it the most.

Aight hoes and tricks, its time for me to bounce (that means leave for all the "other" folks readin' this....shout out to Jojo!) Until next time.......

No comments: