It is very comforting to know that so many (about 5) people read my blog and sent some kind words my way. I have honestly learned that in life things come at you, people say/do things unexpectedly. I can say that this is not the first time someone has said something rude to me becuase I am black, and it probably won't be the last. Ignorance is a disease affecting millions these days.....
With that being said, my day was made that much more better when I read people's comments, messages and received phone calls becuz you were all concerned. I feel much better now. I talked to basically the entire damn PC staff and they all had nothing but good things to say to me, and tried their hardest to cheer me up. For for all of these things, I would like to just say a big THANK YOU. It really meant a lot to me that people were concerned.
So, tomorrow I'm gonna go to work with my head high and let this be just an experience that does not deter me from my ultimate goal, of saving the world! hahahaha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment