Monday, December 15, 2008

It's Lights out....AGAIN!

So in almost that exact same fashion (how is that possible) as the last time my lights suddenly cut off, it happened again just yesterday. Quick recap: For thanksgiving Jordan and I decided to have a small (just us 2) get together. She bought some food over, I bought chicken and made fried wings and of course the most necessary thing: Green Apple Vodka. Friday we got all ready to grub (eat) on some tasty food. I had the wings cooking on the stove, when all of a sudden everything shuts off in my apt. Lights. the damn Oven, the Stove, the Heater, the TV, EVERYTHING. Now i'm thinkin everything will shut back on in a min or 2. 15 minutes, and still nothing. At this point (with no candles or a damn flashlight) I decided to venture over to unchartered territory: my neighbors house. Dictionary in hand, I knocked and make a lon story short another neighbor brought me some candles and eventually a piece I needed to put into my fuse box (mine broke). No longer battling the thought of possible starvation or freezing to death, Jordan and I celebrated with a nice home-cooked meal (I did the cooking).

So yesterday, I'm jamming to some music videos when all of a sudden AGAIN, everything shuts off. I go to my hallway to look at the fuse box and this thing is on fire. Its glowing red and it looked likeit was about to explode. No lights for me. It was about 8:30. I lit some candles (after I had to walk to a non stop to buy a damn lighter) and watched a tape on my camcorded (thank that lord for that). I sadly went to bed about 10:00 shivering under my small blanket.

The maintenance guy from school came to fix it today.......don;t let this happen to you!

2 comments:

Aleks S said...

poor shaun all alone in this candlelight world :D aand btw u have to invite me to eat at ur place cause i wanna taste ur meals and c if i die :D lolz

Shaun said...

hahaha u are always invited to my place, and I guarantee you WON'T die. you might actually float in the air for a while, but you won't die..........