
So as you know, I teach 9th and 10th grade. I love my 10th grade class. They are always willing to participate, they love interacting in class with me, and they aren't lazy. The 9th graders....hahahaha They are so lazy, I always have ti push them to do anything, and I often have to raise my voice when speaking to them. The boys mostly start to smell themselves and try to test me. Twas the situation today. A nice lil speaking activity about Christmas. We all sat in a circle, and I had small cut outs of different questions that those chose and answered aloud. One kid in particular, decides he wants to talk while I am trying to listen to the students answer the diff. questions. So I asked him to sit outside of the circle, and this fool had the nerve to utter "yes" under his breathe. When I mean I got so pissed, I could have hit the damn roof.
So I politely asked homeboy to step in the hallway. Now I hope everyone know I'm a gangsta, and I plays no games. I had to damn near curse shorty out in the hallway. I left him know that I was not scared to fail his ass right there on the spot. And that from now on he better show some damn 'act right' and better behavior in my class. It was all I could do not to slap the smug look off his damn face. These kids today boy I tell ya, they just want you to lay hands on them. I bet money if I took his ass behind the school for 5 good minutes we would have no problems! But yall all know, Shaun lov the kids.......
So I'm expecting his ass to be a brand new person, or else Ima really have to let his ass know who the BOSS is, and that's ME ladies and gentlemen.
The entire class consists of 26 students, but becuase they learn German and English the class is split. So I teach 13 students while the other 12 go to another class and learn German (for the 2nd period for example and for the 3rd period I get the other 13....). Homeboy was in the first 13. The second half of the class was on point. We started to sing jingle bells and almost everyone talked in the circle. I only had those two classes today so I was on cloud 1913 (lol) when my last class was over.
No comments:
Post a Comment