So in the interesting (but very creepy) news of the day, I've come to realize that people either really like me, or don't at all. And I'm cool with that. So as stated below, that maintenance guy from my school (who is old enough to be your grandpa) came to fix my lights situation. We drove about 3 minutes from my school to my apt in his car. He asked if I had a "priyatel" and altho I thought he meant "boyfriend(cuz sometimes that what they are asking about)" I also thought he meant an "friends(the translation of the word)." And since I have NEITHER, I answered no and kept it moving. Little did I know that this would be a prerequisite for harrassment later.
so fastforward to him fixing the lights. I checked to see if the TV would come on and switched on all the lights just to be positive everything was working. So I'm patronizing him, I shook his hand and said thank goodness for you. He pulls me closer and wraps his arm around my neck and kisses my cheek. Then this MOFO has the nerve to kinda push my face toward him so as to kiss him in the mouth. He says "one on the lips." I pull away in DISGUST and say ne ne ne (no no no). He comments, (in bulgarian) "so thats why you don't have a priyatel (boyfriend) cuz you don't want one." And I'll assume he came to that conclusion cuz I didn't want to kiss him on the mouth! So I say that's exactly right, I for damn sure don't want a bulgarian man, esp. since I have a boyfriend in the states (and I proceeded to show him his pic).
So then he tries to hit me wit the bullshit "oh well i'm so much older than you. how old are you? (23) Oh, well I'm 56 and I;m like your grandfather. I look at you like my own child." Really a child whom at 23 you kiss in the mouth??? Please, I'm not a believer.......
This reminds me of the time I was in the elevator in my building and some random guy on the elevator with me starts kissing me on my damn face. The nerve of these damn Bulgarians.....
Monday, December 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
poor me? yeah thats what I keep thinkin!
!
What is with the old dudes hitting on you? I just remembered Peter from the roach coach in K-dil!
Matt, we no longer acknowledge said person from k-dil. Esp since you ditched me and almost let him abduct me!
Post a Comment