Thursday, December 11, 2008

Christmas Spirit!





Haide Christmas Spirit! I never really paid much attention to Christmas or decorations. To be honest it is quite a hassle. Buying the right gift for numerous people is not only tiring, but downright ridiculous at times. Its always busy everywhere, streets full of other shoppers, crowded trains and so on. But since I am not in the midst of all that, I kinda miss it. So I've decided to spruce up my apt with some decorations (bez a X-mas tree).
How funny is the first pic? Stockings are supposed to be "hung above the chimney with care" but since I don't have a damn chimney, the radiator will have to do. Now obviously this is just for the pic cuz if I left that there, my apt would probably burn down! Next we have my door. There is this huge santa carrying a bag of gifts (which I wish was full of shoes in my size) and lastly, a cute lil candle I bought with a santa (for when the lights go out in my apt).
come on everyone, let's get into the holiday spirit. kumbaya my lord, kumbaya Everybody.....

1 comment:

Dre said...

I, too, wish I had a stocking full of shoes in my size. Oh, the horror of having a size ten foot in this country...