
In this first edition of I'm Really Really Hot, we have Fonzworth Bentley. He has some reality show thing on MTV and on every episode he just looks so dapper. He got his start workin' for Diddy, openin doors and holdin his damn umbrellas. I guess he made a couple dollars from that and branched out on his own. He actually has his own umbrella line, dances, raps/sings and plays that violin. He is just all types of "yes please."
And next we have Ami James. The owner of Miami Inc., a tattoo place in Miami. He has a show that comes on the Living and Travel channel. I don't know what it is about him, but he is definately the one. He could do me anywhere, anytime, anyplace, and hell no I'm not talkin bout a damn tattoo. He is all types of "yes please" mixed with some "thank you ma'am." I'm just sayin.....

No comments:
Post a Comment