Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Ok I'll admit it.........

So in the "ok I'll admit it" news of the day, I just saw Briteny Spears' new video for circus. And everyone (should) knows that I am not the biggest BS (hahaha her initials are BS!) fan. But Jojo worships homegirl, and I can admit, that I do bob my head when Womanizer comes on, and my favorite part of that video is when she does this lil shimmy move. And once again, BS has done an outstanding job of making me a *fan* of her new song and video, Circus. Now let's not get ahead of ourselves too much, I'm not buying her damn album, I'm just sayin.....

And for your listening enjoyment, here is her new video.....Especially you Jordan (who I suspect already knows the damn choreography and has matching outfits as Britney)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zeR3NSYcHk

1 comment:

Jordan said...

YES!! i'm just prepping you for her concert in london, cause you know i'm draggin you along!!