Wednesday, December 10, 2008

What in the?!?!


And becuz I'm feeling extra swell today, I decided to post this for your reading enjoyment, sorta like a thank you for coming to my blog spot! Now haven't you all ever wondered, while out and about minding your own business, what the hell?!?! You see some lil pop tart in a dress or skirt cut extremely too low, showin too much bony thigh for your eyes to see. Or maybe it was a mismatching outfit, someone thought it appropriate to wear purple pants, a green button-up blouse with dark orange pumps and a light orange bag, and of course with a fresh hairstyle consisting of "balkan red" highlights. Or just maybe you saw someone with the most hideous jacket/hat/pant print etc. And you thought to yourself What the hell?!?!
Well that ladies and gentlemen is exactly what I was thinkin when I saw this. I know the pic is blurry, but I was literally tryna be incognito while stalkin this girl so I could get this pic (in stealth mode). She had on a small leather jacket, SHORTS, the thinnest pair of stockings I've ever seen, and of course, some shoe boots. Now of course I was walking around in search of some gloves, cuz it was cold as hell today. But she thought it appropriate to come outside dressed like this. Oh bozhe someone please help these girls. Tryna be so damn cute and sexy with the least bit of clothes on, not to mention the smallest (lookin like they borrowed a shirt from their lil sis but wearin it as a dress).
Folks, lets do better! I'm beggin at this point......

2 comments:

Aleks S said...

just a prostitude waalking down the street just a prostitute....lolz i mean ok its not the highway to dress like this howevz i saw couple of the "chalga" bitchez in kn too lolz i mean why they think that showing too much means too sexy i mean i like girls that covers their things its a lot more interesting than seing everything cause its gonna be more exciting when they show ya (blush) and shaun talk to me somewhere :D

Shaun said...

What you mean its more exciting when they show ya (blush)? Alex you better stop it! hahaha