How cute........
Thursday, January 8, 2009
Greece: the Funny Stuff
Before retiring to bed, we played several card games a few nights and drank wine and alcohol. Thats when all the shenanigans ensued.....
Uummmm I dont know that they were doing.....
Dave humping the wall
Good times

How cute........
Funny Story: We went to this small musuem near the Acropolis where there were several statues outside and other stuff inside. So we saw a headless body with the guys penis out for all to see. So I wanted to take a pic with the guy. So Im takin the pic, and thought it would be funny to put my hand under the guys penis as if I were cuppin it. So this lady who was security I can only assume comes from no where and starts screamin at me. This is not a game, thats disrepectful. Let me see that picture. So she takes my camera and checks to see the pic. It was even taken yet, but needless to say she followed us around to keep us in check. Well I went inside cuz it was mad cold, and found this guy with his penis out. And look, he even has a face which is so much better.........
How cute........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You should've mentioned our neighbors calling the reception desk to tell us to be quieter, ha ha.
Post a Comment