Wednesday, January 14, 2009


This had been on my mind for a lil minute but I kept forgettin to blog about it until recently when I rolled up in the bathroom and somethin hit my damn nose so HARD!
The pic to your left is of the "Turkish" style toilets we have at the schools. As you can see, this shit is DISGUSTING. Now lets back track so you can fully understand the severity of the situation. In most places in Bulgaria, they dont flush the tissue down the toilet. There is usually a small waste basket near the toilet for you to throw the tissue. With that being said, imagine (actually just look at the pic) the used tissue just pilin up. It smell like coochy, ass and a whole bunch of other stuff. and its JUST PILIN UP! That cant be good right? HELL NO.
So I rolled up in the bathroom one day, and damn if that EENY MEENY MINEY MOE shit dont work cuz I walked in this stall, and got hit with the most awful smell ever. I mean I looked in the waste basket and saw fuckin nasty ass (you should see my face as im typin this) used maxi pads,tissue with shit stains, and random garbage. I was like DAYYUM! So my pants were half way off by this point so I proceed with using the restroom and HOLDIN MY BREATHE. You HAVE to SQUAT to use it, and damn if its not a fuckin day job tryna aim your pee in the hole! Have these mofo's never seen modern day toilets with seats? And can we say LIGHTS? Its so bleak in there, the only light there is comes from the windows facing the bathrooms. But when you close the door there is no light......UUGGHHHHH!
This made me think of Japan actually, and just how ASS-BACKWARDS Bulgarians can be. In Japan in some places they still have bathrooms like the one above where you have to squat to pee. But honestly those are much nicer, you can flush the tissue dwon the toilet, and THEY ARE MUCH NICER! Speakin of the Japanese, they have those smart toilets with the buttons on them. You can have warm wter spray your booty, touch a button to make the seat go up or down, or touch a button to flush the toilet. FUCKIN AMAZIN!
And just a lil fun fact for ya, Will and Jada Smith got a Japanese toilet personally made for them and shipped from Japan to the states (dont ask me how I know that!)

1 comment:

Jordan said...

this is officially the funniest blog i have ever read in my life. and sadly... SO TRUE!