Saturday, January 3, 2009

Oh really?!?!

Ok, so everyone who knows me pretty much knows that I dont like small kids. Besides the fact that they are disgusting, loud, obnoxious, and annoying noise-makers (did I mention disgusting), they can be so misbehaved. No this is not true of all children. There are some of you out there who are just as cute as buttons, have manners, and are such darling children. Most MOST of you are just bastards. So anyways there is nothing more that I hate, than a child that acts out in public. And if I were to ever stumble and bump my head, and decide to have a child, best believe, that mutha fucka is gon be on their best behavior. Cuz if not, Im cuttin ass whenever and wherever!
So, while waiting in the hotel I noticed this kid named Nicolas actin a fool. And how do I know his name is Nicolas you aks? Cuz in a very poor attempt to chastise this boy, his mother, who is on the computer keeps saying his name. She was speakin spanish so I couldnt understand anything but Nicoals. But Im pretty sure she was saying things like stop, or sit down, or dont be so noisy. But what homegirl should have been saying is if you dont stop crawling around on these people furniture ima fuck you up, cuz if you break something I cant pay for it and then Ima break that ass! And I just had to snap a pic and blog this shit, cuz this is ridiculous.

Here is Nicolas laying on the computer desk like its his couch.

Here is Nicolas playing with a toy on the computer desk. Oh hey Matt!

Glyposti!

No comments: