Thursday, January 8, 2009

I wanna make love in this.....

Classroom? Yes you read correctly. Apparently the rules of conduct for American students and Bulgarian students are just very different. This would probably stem from the fact that Bulgarian schools really don't have any type of discipline system in place to deal with students' disruptive or bad behavior. There really is no dean, or suspension for a few days, or detention for that matter. So teachers have the tough job of letting shit slide that normally wouldn't in the states. For example, in my 9th g, yes my 9th grade class, a boy and a girl are dating. Every now and then I give my students free time. So of course free time have become a code word for freak off time. What once was a touch of the cheek or something small has escalated into full on caressing, kissing of the neck and gazing into each others eyes. As funny as this may sound, I'm just waiting for the days when this shit turns into petting, or a straight strip tease/freak show. And lets not forget about the 10th graders. This one girl in my class (who honestly needs to focus on being able to say a complete sentence such as I have a cat) was straight touching all over this one kid, rubbing his head. As if yall mofos in yall bedroom alone. I mean this is just ridiculous. And lets not mention the way these kids dress. I got some 9th graders who look double their age cuz they wear heels, makeup, short skirts, low cut tops.

I remember when I was in high school. I wore a uniform and yea I tried to be cute. I rolled up my skirt so it was short sometimes. But kissing or touching on someone while in class? Hell no. and I do remember there were some bold kids, kissing in the stair case but again, in class? Hell to the naw.....

Do I say anything? Honestly this type of behavior has just popped up from no where. The kids were very well behaved in the beginning, but now it appears these little fuckers are lettin their true colors shine thru. And I dont like it.....I'll be reporting to you all lata if there indeed is any love in the classroom......

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hahahaha I love this blog!