Give up?!?
Ok, it WAS my new gym ball. I decided to get off my lazy ass, and work out to the music videos I'm always watching instead of just sitting on my couch pretending I can sing. So I got all pumped up and bought this cute gym ball to get my ab exercises on. So on Mon I convinced myself to actually do some abs.
I did about 20. My stomach was hurtin so bad I thought I would die! Needless to say, I ate dinner, and continued on singing along to music videos. But I told myself tomorrow was a new day!
So this morning Im ironing my shirt for work and the gym ball was right near the iron. Dont you know that damn iron burned a hole in my gym ball and that shit started to deflate. Well me being MS. RESOURCEFUL, decided to just tape it up, you know, good as new. I got home after work, and this is what the gym ball looked like:
Yeah, its a wrap for that........Ill just starve myself to lose weight. That ALWAYS works......
No comments:
Post a Comment