Monday, January 19, 2009

Hot Damn


So in the "I may potentially have a life" news of the day just wanted to run down my weekend for all you losers who had nothing to do.


Fri started off chill. I made a lovely dinner and watched tv and musice videos all night. Sat is when the real MAGIC began. Ofcourse becuz I live in Bulgaria, something out of the ordinary had to occur, and low and behold my lights went out TWICE. Last sun the power in my entire apt building went out. Before that I tried to have a nice Thanksgiving dinner with Jojo when all of a sudden as I was FRYING CHICKEN (the chicken was literally in the oil frying) and all the power goes out. I mean we were in my apt boggled cuz I had no flashlight, no candles, no heat and we were both so hungry we could eat 2 cows, some goats, feta cheese AND drink some sour cherry juice (ok maybe that was just me).


So anway, I call this lady from my school and she calls the maintenance guy to come fix the power. She said he would come in an hour, and I just kept thinkin that I could die in that time. Fortunately for the world, I didnt. he came and fixed it and all was right with the world. BUT WAIT, the power shut off again a few hours later. Jojo was at my house then, and we both were sittin in the house just in the dark. Chillin. I called and the maintenance guy came again and fixed the power.

So, we got all dolled up and headed out. I had on this bangin dress, showing the girls and the booty. Black pumps, makeup in check, lookin like a grown up. Someting I dont do often in Bulgaria (ok NEVER). So we head to my peeps house, get our drink on, then go to the club. Now as usual, all the dudes was eyein me, but no one said anything. Jojo and I danced and partied in our own lil bubble and had such a good time.

Soon enough we will be in Turkey belly dancin....hahahaha Oh let the good times roll!

No comments: