Saturday, January 3, 2009

Rollin wit the homies...

Jojo called me and asked what I was doing for X-mas. I didnt have anything planned until I left for Greece, so I decided to go hang with her. I met up with her X-mas Eve and we got some chicken, pizzas, and she had some wine. We watched "The Holiday" which was so damn awesome and bugged out for the rest of the night. I did get Jojo some small gifts for X-mas and I was so delighted when she opened them and was happy (maybe she was fakin...hahaha).




On X-mas day, we just chilled. We went to have lunch with her vice director and that was great. We had salad, soup and a delicious turkey with rice. The food was amazing and her vice director was so nice. We stayed there for about 4 hours just eating, talking, and poppin champagne (yeah we ballin).

In an attempt to dodge my host family, I tried to keep a very low profile. I convinced Jojo we should walk in the back alley ways, and I had my hood so far over my face. I went to the dance class I used to go to while I was in Kyustendil for training. My old friends were there, and there was a nice set up of food and wine and cookies off to the side. I danced and hung out for a while before Jojo and I decided to call it a night. We met up wit Alex and headed to her place for another movie and some pizza.

No comments: