So I went to Sofia to hang out with this Black guy that I know. I wanted to talk to him about all the shit that was going on, and ask how his experience in Bulgaria was. He has a good job, and is older so I figured he would have some stories to tell. Well when we met up, he was like get comfy cuz we gon hang out all day together. We had lunch, he let me use his phone to call my mom inthe states, and we laughed and joked around. A friend of his was leaving Bulgaria, to there was a going away party and he invited me. There was free booz, so you know I was down.
After the party we went to dinner. We went to this really nice upscale place. He must go there often, cuz the waiters and waitresses were askin how his new years was and talkin to him like they knew him. Then someone came over with a gift for him. It was a bottle of champagne. Then a waitress brought over a new dish she wanted us to try that they were considering putting on the menu. For dinner I had the biggest piece of fish Ive ever eatten, with potatoes. They cooked the fish in a funny way too. It was inside of what looked like a huge piece of bread. When they brought it to the table it was flaming (literally the bread thing was on fire). I was so surprised that I actually took a pic. He probably was thinkin this damn idiot takin a pic of this shit, but whatevs!
So after dinner we hit up this place called the Piano bar. It was a private party but he knew someone inside who let us crash. We were singing and drinkin while some guy played the piano and this bulgarian chick sang bulgarian and english songs. Another black dude I know came later with this really cute Bulgarian chick. She was the cutest Bulgarian Ive ever seen and she spoke english very well. We clicked instantly and she asked for my number and said we could chill another. So at this point im on cloud nine. Not only was I having a good time with other black people, I had a great dinner (did I mention homeboy dropped 260 for the bill?) and free booz. BUT IT GETS BETTER!
So the chick (G) asked if I wanted to go to a hip-hop club. You know me, Im down for whatever, im like sure. I need to find out with the goos spots are anyway. So we roll to this one bar, where this dude swore he was down with me and Harlem just cuz he knew 2 Biggie Smalls songs. He kept playin them shits back to back to, and im like damn homey, can we get somethin else poppin off? But he was really nice. We left the bar and went to the club. I saw some african dudes in there and one other blakc dude who was stuntin. Actin all stank like they didnt notice the ONLY FINE black sista up in there. We all partied hard, and again FREE BOOZ!
We stayed there for a while. The music was actually good, and I met the DJ, some Nigerian dude. Well the ppl I was wit was talkin bout goin to the strip club from earlier, so after the hip-hop club, they was like whats up? yall down for the strip club or what? Again, let me REITERATE: Im down for whatever, so I was the first one wit my damn coat! lol We walked across the street to some ole bootleg club. They had dudes "strippin" and I use that term loosely. We rolled up in there and this one dude with these lil thong undies under a pair of white pants was dancin all OFFBEAT to some house song. He was tryna grin up on some girl who jumped on stage and they might as well had gone in the damn bathroom and got it poppin they was on each other so damn hard (but her ass couldnt dance either!).
So after about 4 and 1/2 minuted of that foolishness (and 2 other FULLY DRESSED "strippers' gettin on stage to try to "DANCE") we left and went to a chick strip club. And here is where I experienced the MAGIC! When we first got there, the girls looked kinda wack. No one was really dancin, and one of the guys we were with got a girl to sit with us, but she was just sittin there lookin stupid. She wasnt talkin, nor was she fuckin strippin. Im thinkin this bitch dont wanna get that paper, cuz had that been me, ida been on someones table shakin my motha fuck toes if it meant gettin some money (IF THAT WERE MY JOB). So I was kinda disappointed with the whole thing until one of the guys explained to me that its not like clubs in the states. The girls only make money off lap dances, and if you buy them drinks (LEARN SOMETHIN NEW EVERYDAY!) so you know what that means......I HAD to get ME a LAPDANCE. So me and the girl I met earlier (she still wit us) pickin out girls like nah, she too ugly, nah her booty aint big enough, oh she look aight, but her stomach kinda big. We was clownin for real. So I finally pick out some chick who looked decent, when her ass disappeared! So we got some other girls to come over and they gave US lapdances. The one girl who was on me what actin kinda shy, but then she started to loosen up. She even said I was cute (it was dark as hell so she could have been lyin, but we know she wasnt) So im mad STUCK. What the FUCK you do when someone giving you a lapdance? Her tits was jigglin all in my face and she was just ALL ON ME. So everybody lookin at me laughing. My arms was just kinda hangin mid-air cuz I didnt know what to do. So they all in the background like you can touch her.....so I DID. hahahahaha but she only stayed on me for like 2 more minutes before she took her money and left.
BUT WAIT, I got another lapdance, COURTESY of one of the guys we were with. This TIME I was on it. I was rubbing on SHORTY, dancin with her, SMACKIN HER ASS, all that good stuff. She kept takin my hands and was rubbin them on her body and she was havin a good ole time. After that, it was about 5 AM, so we decided to call it a DAY (lol) Later I met up with Jojo and we went to see a movie.
That by far was one of THE BEST times Ive had in Bulgaria. LET THE GOOD TIMES ROLE. Its 09 bitches, lets DO IT BIG!
Just in case anybody needs a hook-up, HOLLA AT A PLAYA! lol (and no, none of the girls at the club looked like this chick on the card......)
2 comments:
wow. just wow. i love the casual "and then i went to see a movie with jojo" end. i thought your facebook status was a joke, but...nope! i am so happy you had such a good weekend =)
lol it really was a great weekend. i was tryna put another post up there about some boots i bought. ill put it up lata.....
Post a Comment