Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Excuse my Language....



....But I FUCKIN HATE FLEAS! They are so disgusting and nasty. I honestly didnt even know that humans could get flea bites (I never had a dog). But in Bulgaria, there are so many stray dogs roaming the streets just chillin. And this is by no means anything new for current volunteers, but I HAD to blog about this.

Ive had some flea bites before. They itch so damn bad, that is just feels like heaven when I am scratching the irritated spot. Its a temporary moment of bliss. But then scratching causes the bite to inflame and get much bigger, and after a while it can scar and leave a mark. And for someone like me (who is black) the scars are clearly visible on my skin. My legs, once beautiful and sexy now look so disgusting cuz they are decorated with small scars everywhere. DID I MENTION HOW MUCH I HATE FLEAS?!?!

I woke up with 8, COUNT EM 8 flea bites this morning. On my thighs, foot, legs and hand. EEWWW So I am making my bed when I see the culprit just chillin like its on vacation. So I run and get the bug spray provided to me by trusty PC, and attempt to end that fuckers life by sprayin it like crazy in a fit of rage. Dont you know this lil mutha fucker was practically 2-steppin on my damn sheets, as if to say "its a celebration bitches (in that Chapelle voice)" or "hahaha Im still alive heifer" I was SOOOOOOOOO mad! So of course I start to spray even more, and it honestly slowed the flea down, but then it just kept on jumpin! I finally took my damn shoe off and hit the flea. IT DIED! HAHAHAHAHAHA Then I had to change my sheets.....

I bought some RAID after school. I went spray crazy, and got choked up a bit from the fumes. Thats a sign that thats the good stuff......

2 comments:

Aleks S said...

hah so ur blood is sweet :) and btw when i was 8 i thought that RAID is a pefume and sprayed myslef all over...10x god im not a flea

Shaun said...

hahahaha oh Alex!