Monday, January 26, 2009

Sippin on some syzzurp

Ok, so those who know me know very well that I have a SWEET TOOTH. And I mean I would eat sugar out the damn bag if I could. So I was quite pleased when I got the hookup on some syrup. Especially since I love pancakes for breakfast (lunch or dinner too for that matter).


I was on the phone with Poppa, and he swears I cant cook. SO in yo face! And my pancakes came out light and fluffy, cuz thats how I do!


And just cause I love for yall to hate on me, I took pics of my french toast (above) and pancake (below) breakfast. Hope yall peeped that Aunt Jemima bottle in the background, how could you not.....

2 comments:

GUNZ BEATS said...

s.m.h i see u picked up alot at ruby tuesday baby but u still cant cook lol inside joke see u when u get bak its cooking war lmao... love u

poppa.

:amel: said...

I just want you to know that you have it good where ever the hell you are to be able to make food like that...sigh...oh sausage