Today I got on some skinny jeans, pumps, t-shirt and blazer. I kinda got a rocker look goin on. And thats about the only thing that I look forward to when I wake up: Gettin dressed! Matchin clothes and putting on shoes that I know will get me compliments and stares. When I first got here I wore pants all the time and button up shirts. Now I chagne up my style from time to time and I think a lot of people are surprised cuz they mostly wear the same thing almost everyday. I have so many clothes in my closet ts ridiculous.
Oh Eddie and I were talkin yest and we BRIEFLY touched on the subject of deodorant. And I basically think it might as well not be sold cuz folks dont seem to wear it at all. There were plenty of times when I was on the bus or soemone and I swear the most fowlest odor overtook my nose. I remember distinctly questioning if I was the only one who smelled it and where/who it was coming from. I mean damn cant people smell an odor coming off them? Dont they know that they smell bad?
I just wonder....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment