It was so cold this morning.....
Today (sat) is a work day, cuz we had a day off from school on may 5th. You already know im pissed.
But it gets better....May we were on the second shift, so I could look forward to sleeping in late and class in the afternoon. BUT for today the school decided we should be on the first shift. Class at 7:30 AM. im extra salty.
Oh wait, did I mention how cold it is today. At 7:30 AM while I was shiverin in my black bomber jacket and luggin my bag, i just wasnt in the mood. I just kept thinkin how I DID NOT want to work. AND how I was hopin that since it was so damn early, not many students would come. Horrible, I know.
BUT I just watched Jeremih's video for Birthday Sex, and damnit was that joint steamy. I almost (no disrepect Poppa) wished that was me in the video. He is sexy as hell and the song is hot. Uumm folks, Ima need yall to google that video, youtube it or somethin. Just get on it ASAP!
One more class and im free to go home, lay around and watch tennis in my undies. Oh and pack for Greece tomorrow (where Ill be on the beach taking a break from work).
Sorry you cant be me Bitches!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Clever of you to escape to the south. They say the weather is supposed to be like this until next week sometime.
Post a Comment