Tuesday, May 26, 2009

In response

Comment left after my last post:
Yes we have goals and most of us will complete them!!! Maybe we r a little lazy but it's normal 4 our age. First of all we can't think only about school! Second of all we have many subjects - it's not only the English class, and we have to think 4 them too. We have many tests(2-3, sometimes 4 in a week) and we have to study 4 them:) Don't u think that we r just tired or it's easier to think that we r lazzy asses or that we haven't future and we will clean toilers or something like this. It's hard to figure out that we r tired in the fucking end of the fucking year!by student in Petar Beron school :)

First of all, most of the comments I made were in regard to the 9th graders and their points of view. At this point I think most kids that age do not like school, so thats why i consider them lazy.
Second of all that post was based on a general conversation that had to do with things said in response to a question i asked. I honestly think it is NOT cuz you are tired. The fact of the matter is, this is behavior that has been exhibited over the entire year, NOT just at the end of the school year. There are countless times when I come to school and a lot of the students (not all) DO NOT do anything AT ALL. Some of you think that I cant see when you are doing other homework, or talking to your friends about something else. But I certainly know you are not doing the work that I have assigned. Ill give any assignment and its only half done, but you expect a good grade for it. I give a test and its obvious that a lot of students havent studied for it and some CHEAT on my tests. My thoughts and opinions are based on ACTIONS and behavior I have observed over the ENTIRE year. So dont come at me with this BS.
What number am I on? oh yeah third what the hell ELSE are you thinking of? a job? uumm no cuz most of the students in my class dont work. sports, nope not that either. what else is there? your social life. Im sorry but I am a firm believer that at this age (the age of my students is about 15-17) you should largely be thinking about school THEN other stuff like having fun.
Fourth I just want to be VERY clear that I DO NOT think that ALL the students in my school are lazy. I think some of them are very smart and do work and do their homework and are wonderful students. BUT the students who I DO THINK are lazy, are the ones who listen to music in my class when they should be doing work, the ones who when I give an assignment always huff and puff and say in BG няьма смисъл, or the ones who dont hand in GRADED assignments, or the ones who talk in the back of class with their friends when they think im not listening, or the ones who stare into space when I write something on the board even tho they should be copying it . I could go on and on......Im not saying that all students from my school will grow up to scrub toilets. My point is, which you CLEARLY may have missed, is that if you dont work hard to learn what you need to now, you wont know anything that might help you live well in the future.
Fifth, I dont know who the hell you are, but you were not invited to read my blog, nor were you welcome to leave retarded comments like the one you left. A comment that clearly is providing a justification for something you think to be false but which I think you need to realize is true.
And last but not least, PLEASE I repeat please do not come on MY blog and post comments with curses in them. These are MY opinions and observations. Your comment will officially be deleted after this....
oh, and why should it matter that its the end of the year. school is school and work is work. shit Im tired too, but I come to school professional everyday, I think you need to learn to do the same!
ok, im done....
wait, i just realized that you might actually tryna be insult my intelligence "its hard to figure out we r tired in the fucking end of the fuckkin year"....NO its not hard to figure this out if that WERE the case with everyone. It must be HARD for YOU to figure out then that not everyone is tired, and that some of you are just lazy ass students. Dont ever try to insinuate that I might not know what the hell im talking.I think you must fall into this category of lazy ass tudents since you feel so strongly about the topic you had to write this comment about it.
ok, that comment made me mad, but ima let it go....this right here, surpasses Foolishness altogether. this right here is what we call bitchassness at its best! (hey P. Diddy)
(insert stank ass look with a neck roll here)....NOW, Im done

2 comments:

Aleks S said...

Good Post Shaun!!!! I think some ppl should better keep their mouths shut bcs Shoni's DA Deal!!!

Shaun said...

and you know this!