So to pass the time, you already know that im planted in front of the tv. Im hopin to sprout another arm actually so I can operate the remote, drink juice, and snack on sunflower seeds *Yeah, im THAT lazy* I usually stay up late some days cuz I have to work late the next day. Ive begun to watch boxing on tv. Surprisingly, its not as barbaric and stupid as I originally thought. The fighters really have to have strategy, agility, strength and other traits to ensure victory. Its become quite exciting for me. But the thing I love the most about Boxing, is those sexy ass bodies!!!!! Damn if those dudes dont look delicious and scrumptious at the same time! They all sweaty, with big muscles. Um, just sexy.....And while Im talkin bout sexy, child let me tell you about this model I saw the other day on tv.....
I was watchin some old clips of different fashion shows. This old Dolce and Gabbana show popped up and the models didnt have any shirts on. This one dude was lookin RIGHT. I mean his chest was amazing, he face was gorgeous, and he just exuded sexy. His "v-cut" was ridiculous too. He was so cut and chiseled. I was damn near droolin....Un, im bout to start droolin just thinkin of him.....
Oh hey Poppa....and dont be gettin all out of pocket, cuz yo ass be droolin over that Kardashian chick, so stop it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment