Well, Ill start off by saying that Ive gone through almost all emotions known to man today. I am an emotional creature and today was just ridiculous.....
So I met with Rumi so we could work on my video for the school celebration. I really didnt want to do anything esp. since the students were adamant on NOT doing anything for the celebration. I decided to just do my own thing and come in on my day off (yeah, i know) and make the video. My school is named after a famous bulgarian who created the first textbook, known as the riben bukvar (or fish book cuz it had a pic of a dolphin on the cover). So I wanted to do a small documentary to see if people in the school (students and teachers) actually knew anything about him. Well it went pretty well and of course I got a few laughs out the video cuz some people knew absolutely nothing about this guy. I had to come in today to see if I could take the video somewhere to get it edited. My sidekick (Rumi) was on my heels as we bounced from place to place asking if such a thing could be done. But this is Pernik, and what the hell was I thinking.....NO, it couldnt be done.
I was bummed. The vid was 11 min. but it was supposed to be like 5. Well I decided to try and put it on the computer cuz there was a video editing program on the school's laptop. Wouldnt you know that after I played with the damn thing not only could I NOT get the vid from the minidisc to the computer, I managed to ERASE the vid comepletely. What a braniac......
At this point Im bawlin like a newborn. I was worried that the director would think ill of me cuz I said I was gonna make a vid and I couldnt produce anything. AND the reherasal for the show was today and I was supposed to show the vid to the other colleagues. AND I was upset for how stupid I was and how all my work was gone in theblink of an eye. Of course my sidekick and the other Bulgarians were like dont worry shani, it will all work out, but I was just so damn distraught (this is when I smoked the cig).
Well the asst director comes in to the office to talk to me and she works out this master plan to shoot another vid and have it delivered to the rehearsal. Boy was I relieved. It actually DID all work out. I was pretty much smilin the whole day. Wait Ill retract that. I was pretty much smilin til 1st period began.......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment