So yeah, black outs occurring at any point in time...gettin a lil ridiculous! I just got finished making this delicious salad which I put in the fridge to chill. It was a nice lil seafood salad and I was salivating/drooling just thinking about eating it. I go into the room to watch TV and BAM, the light goes out.
Complete darkness....
Im thinkin this is one of those usual occurrances when it will just come back on in a few minutes. I just need to wait it out. Wait it out turned into a damn hour of pacing back and forth with a damn flashlight, terrified that a spider or bug of some sort was gonna attack me. I started to fiddle with the fuse box thing and the piece was so damn hot you could fry an omelette on it. I unscrewed one part of it in hopes that if I helped it cool down, I could just screw it back in and the lights would come back on. Uummm NO GO.
I lit some candles and sat at the kitchen table with my salad. Devoured it in under 3 minutes. Now what to do......
I just went to sleep, at an astonishing 10 PM! I thought when I woke up I would have light. Uuummm NO GO AGAIN. I woke up at the butt crack of dawn (well about 7:30) and still no damn light. I had to walk all the way to my school, unshowered and dirty mind you, to find the maintenance guy to come assist me. The problem was fixed in under 5 minutes, at which time I chatted it up with Poppa. I kept wondering what the hell he did that I couldnt do to fix the damn thing.
What to do for the weekend? Clubbin anyone......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment