Thursday, May 28, 2009

Shocked....

One of my students asked me yesterday if I will be here next year. I was a lil bit confused by the questions and didnt know what to say. Then she said will I teach her class next year. I tried to explain that I wasnt sure but probably would. I actually answered in BG (and she understood) whcih put a smile on my face.

She must not read my blog tho, thank goodness. She is from the 9g class. And altho she is one of the more serious students, its no big secret that I kinda despise that class and wish they would all die....hahahahahaha just kiddin. But I do think that as 10 graders next year they will be shocked at all the work that they will have to do. I must give my 10 g credit cuz we did a lot of work this year and they worked very hard. The 9g kinda had a more leisure year cuz I didnt have much work from the textbook to do with them. I was kinda confused as to what I should have been teaching them where as with the 10g I had an entire section of the textbook. That meant that i worked from the textbook, but also had a guideline to use just in case I wanted to steer away from the textbook (which I did a few times). I didnt have to use the activities in the textbook, but could do different ones that got the same message across through more fun and interesting activities. AND the 10g were more serious and more willing to work.
Anyway, I think the thought of being here another year teaching that class kinda caught me off guard....lol

No comments: