Well Well Well, that special time of year is upon us folks, yep you guessed it MY BIRTHDAY. The most glorious day that brought about the birth of the great one, Lady Sha Sha herself, or Shantay to most of you. It is said that the heavens parted, and she descended upon Earth wraps in the softest of silks, with a white light about her. She was given to a man and women to call their daughter and blessed this world with her beauty and wit.
Now I dont know where this came from, or who said this, but damnit they hit the nail on the head!
Anyway, Ive decided that since my birthday is coming up June 16 (for those who are in the dark) I should post some old pics of me, and share some fun facts about my self that will interest you. Ill be featuring pics from my college years, up til recently, and be sharing things about my childhood and other facts that I know you all are dying to read about.
Let the festivities begin bitches!!!!!
Oh and because I do believe that June is for stars, Id like to shout out all the Gemini's (hey EZ) and June babies including my big sis (June 10) and my other mom (June 21). If you have a b-day in June list your date so I can shout you out to, cuz your almost as important as me!
Believe in you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment