The "prom" is almost here, adn Im extra excited. I got this cute purple strapless mini dress that is just uber adorable. It oozes "look at me" Ive been tryin to prepare myself for the ball for the past few weeks, but I still hadnt got a strapless bra. I didnt know any good places to go, so I asked some of the ladies at my school if they could help me. They were excited and we were on the hunt after a while.
We went to one place and let me just say how awkward it was at first. I didnt know my BG bra size so I had to do a lil trial and error moves before we figured that out. Then I had to come out of the dreesing room with just a bra to get their opinion on how it fit. But after a while it wasnt so bad. We got a few laughs out of the whole thing.
The first place didnt have anything that fit, so I went to another store. It had a really nice bra that fit me well, made my boobs look spectacular, and looked nice with the dress (I brought the dress with me to try the bras on with it to be sure I looked good). I looked at the price tag, uumm they wanted 70 leva for the damn bra. It was a plain black bra with like 3 rhinestones on it, and they wanted 70 leva for it.
i obviously wasnt going for that BS, so we went to another place where I found a nice bra for 5 leva. hahahahaha
Im gonna be the bell of the ball, cuz thats how I do!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment