So since there is a new group of vols here, several sessions are going on to help them get acclimated to BG and their future work here. I volunteered to do the session on diversity, since Im so damn diverse. They put me up in a nice hotel, in the middle of west bubba fuck, and tomorrow Im gonna do the session. Well Angel is here in the hotel, along with Emma and another vol. Angel had the fuckin idea of the Century, and brought his karaoke system. 2 mics, and a book full of song.
Uumm Karaoke, thats me all the way. I got put on to it when I was in Japan. Tey have these elaborate buildings devoted to Karaoke, with individual rooms where you can act a fool and sing your heart out! They even have menus so you can order booze and food. The Japanese are notorious for Karaoke and I grew to love it.
I have a few necessities that I MUST perform. My fav karaoke duet is "A whole new world" from the Aladdin movie. I also love to do Alicia Keys Diary, and Nelly Furtado Im like a bird. Well we are all partyin now, singing and jammin. We've already covered Envogue, Madonna, Nelly Furtado, Goo Goo Dolls, Escape, Nsync....a lot of 80s hits.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment