So at a time when it seems like EVERYBODY and THEY MOMMA is is makin an album and tryna push it, its hard to tell whats real and whats bullshit. And I am far too old at this point to be frontin like I like something when I dont. But this shit right here, is really poppin. I went to school wit this lil homey, and damn if I knew he got down like this.....Ive listened to this album, and I really like it. His flow is crazy, delivery on point, AND the tracks are so interesting. The way he uses convos/peoples words over the track as the chorus, the beats....Just sick. Make sure you download this if you want to listen to something different. And, we gotta support our folks who doing something positive and ACTUALLY have talent, talkin about something OTHER than throwin money at girls on stripper poles/how much money,jewels,ice they got/how big their rims are/car they drivin etc.
http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.limelinx.com%2Ffiles%2Feaace0adecaf68b7d7bebd531d12c0e3&h=46f9be91a236043c493a7a79473eea51I especially like the Door Test, Hate, Memories Passed, and Damn Right.......
I wish I knew how to put the tracks on here so you could just listen to them, but anywho, go download that!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment