Well ladies and gents, that day has come and passed. It def was spectacular and that really sursprised. I wasnt sure if other people would make a big deal out of it, and I honestly was convinced that the day would be mediocre.
I went to bed shortly after, happy to be 24. I had work at 7:30 AM so I had to wake up extra extra just to make sure my hair/outfit were perfect. I had on a cute white top with pink/blue/light brown verticle stripes, white skirt and white sandals. I looked really nice and chill. I decided to be down to earth and not dress up cuz it just wasnt necessary. Pumps and a dress were just not apprpriate for work at 7:30 at a damn school!
BUT much to my chagrin, my birthday was great. It kicked off with a nice surprise from G. She pretended she was gonna come visit me on my birthday and called to get directions. But she was outside already. At the stroke of midnight, she was standing in front of my balcony and screamin for me to come outside. She is learnin to drive, and got her driving instructor to speed all the way from sofia to pernik just so she could hand deliver a rose, and muffin/makeshift birthday cake. Greatly appriciated!!!
I decided since the day was about me, in my classes we would have fun and play games. We played Jeopardy and one of the categories was trivia about me. The students really surprised me cuz a lot of them know most of the questions I asked about myself. When I got to the 9g class, I was almost pushed to tears. Those lil breats sang me happy birthday and got me flowers!!! I was sure they hated me, but they really touched me!
That vodka got me a lil tipsy. I havent had a drink in a lil min (other than that bottle of wine that one time) and by 2:30 my eyes started to feel droopy. I went home to change clothes real quick. For some reason I got extremely dirty and couldnt be seen walkin round like that. I did a quick "change clothes and go" into this lil number. Met up with some other folks for drinks and such.
Overall, my day was great. I spoke with my fam back home, got a few bday messages from vols, and freinds from back home. I got gifts too (yay me).
damn, Im almost a quarter of a century......
No comments:
Post a Comment