Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Stalker Status

Uumm this is just a general thought/question....when does one become a stalker? When does one consider someone to be stalking them? Are there degrees of stalkin?

Im just curious cuz I often feel like im a border line stalker sometimes with my actions. I call Poppa sometimes and he doesnt pick up. So then I call right back (in case it was a mistake or he didnt reach the phone in time). No answer. But then this kinda makes me mad. I wait for a few minutes then call back. No answer. Wait. Call back. And before I know it, Ive called homeboy about 10 times in the span of a ahlf hour. And Im gonna call him back later to see why the hell he didnt pick up the phone earlier.

I feel like a stalker at this point.

Uuhhh, yeah.....pick up the damn phone bitch!

1 comment:

Aleks S said...

uhm nope its not stalking its just when u have to say smth to somebody (even if its not smth important) and when he/she doesn't pick up his/her damn phone u just start calling and calling untill the person picks up and then u start askin where one was and maybe shout a little because u r irritated :)