Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Greece Pics

As you all (should) know, I recently went to Greece as a school trip. It was interestingly enough extremely fun. I looked pretty decent in my swinsuit (altho when I was in the water I was COMPLETELY covered with a sarong tied at my neck). I roomed with one lady and her daughter who was just the cutest thing. Food was eehh. But the trip was all worth it cuz I came home with a pair of shoes (from the duty free shop at the border), oreos and cinnamon toast crunch cereal. Of course, Ill start with the most imporant pics, the ones of ME:

Always in the fashion loop. Yellow dress with embellished shoulder. Theres is a cute white and yellow flower you can barely see, but just know its in my hair....
This lil girl is absolutely adorable. She was so inquisitive and kept asking me questions. Some I could understand others I couldnt cuz she was talkin a mile a min. But she was a source of entertainment at certain points, and was just overall cute! I braided my hair one day and she was mesmerized. I offered to braid hers and she was so excited. She became my mini-me. We walked along the beach and she would grab my hand and then we skipped in the sand. We raced and played in the water together. She is also a Gemini (6/19).
Damn my teeth are white!!!!
Me frolicking on the beach. I like that word...frolicking....

We visited a waterfall .....

Me with my mini-me, and one of the teachers from the school

1 comment:

Цвети said...

The photo with the lil girl is so cute.. {}