Tuesday, June 9, 2009
ME in my bathing suit
So I never thought Id EVER see the day, when I wore a bathing suit. Esp a bikini. I decided to just get it over with tho. I wore a cute black dress to the beach and when I got there, I covered myself with a sarong so I could play in the water and not have people stare at my fat. I lounged in a beach chair, and since you look thin when you lay flat, I decided to take the sarong off...Take a deep breath.....
In the dark...hahahaha
Not so bad....
Close up of the bathing suit
The best for last...Im glad this was taken whil eI was lying flat. I love that cameras can make you look so much better than you really do. And believe me, I was suckin in my stomach a whole lot for this pic....LOL I look thick as hell tho...go ME~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment