...weekend. Uuhh this monotony is really making me depressed. The past few weekends have been pretty decent, but this weekend kinda just slapped me in the face. Uuhhh I hate this....
I was thinkin to do some extra extravagant bday bash, but uumm that was a negative. G recently lost her job, so we dont go anywhere anymore. Last weekend we met up and I said we should go to the movies and lunch. She almost had a heart attack and said we couldnt do both. And since food trumps everything else in general, I was down with lunch. I havent been to the club in like a decade, and no fun has been had for a while.
So I tried to get Andrea to go out with me, but since I procrastinated and waited til the last min to ask her to chill, it didnt happen. She had plans already. We planned somethin for next weekend, and Alex might join in too.
So what is there to do when there is nothin to do?!?!?! hahaha DRINK!!!!!!! so those old tendencies decided to creep back out the woodworks. I was so bored Friday night, I was like fuckit, let me just go get this bottle of green apple vodka and get fucked up! I went right to the 24 hour place in my flip-flops and head scarf and proceeded to get my bottle, juice and a big ass bag or roasted chicken chips. I got on yahoo messenger and chatted with G, and called it a night. I was sooooooooooooooooooooooo dunzo about 1AM or later.
Saturday I woke up feelin kinda woozy and remembered exactly why I hate gettin drunk. The buzzin in your head, or loomin ache that kinda is just there. But shit, wasnt nothin else to do. And the same could be said for Sat night. I took it a lil bit easier tho.
Uumm, I better do something next weekend or its tappin the damn bottle again for me. The lush is creepin up on me yall, slowly but surely.
Sunday, June 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment