Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Bday Gifts/Love

G got me this bag. Gray faux leather bag from Mango. Ive worn it everyday since I got it, nevermind it didnt match my damn outfits......


Painting. On the cliff there is a bird kinda just chillin and takin it all in alone. I think thats me. Just doin my own lil thang....


The art teacher at my school was supposed to do a portrait of me. I sent her a dozen pics of me before she finally admitted she didnt have time to actually do it. She did however cough up this lil jewel......



Everyone loves flowers right? Mama Vanya, my colleague and students gave me flowers


This is the gift from my colleagues (the ladies I had lunch with). The director gave it to me personally while everyone watched. She said a few words and I was so surprised that they went out of their way to get me anything. The bottle is full of rakia, tihs awful alcohol that they have here and think is the best thing since sliced bread. Its in a wagon and those lil cup things all have Bulgaria inscribed on them. Its just adorable......
I didnt take a pic of all the things I got myself for my bday. There are sales goin on all over Sofia for some reason, and I suppose I used both these reasons to simple splurge on myself. I got a pair of sandals (which technically shouldnt be held against me since those were a rare find cuz they damn sure dont usually have size 11 shoes), a skirt, shirt, and 3 dresses. I wont even mention how much all this cost.
Im starting to think I have a real problem......But hey, you only live once right? Why not look damn good?!?!

OH and as a side note, I love russian salad. There is a colleague at my job who makes the best homemade russian salad I have ever had. So for my bday I asked her to make me some and she obliged. Well I was out of the house when she came by, so she left it with my neighbors. I came home and got it and I was extra eager to eat the salad. I open the bag look inside and see the salad in a plastic container, a rose and a small bag with something in it. I open the bag and its a stick deodorant?!?!?! excuse me.....I kept tryan figure out if she meant I smelled, if that was a mistake, or if it was something she got by accident and didnt want it. Um WTF?!?!


No comments: