Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Tear *tilts head and wipes right eye with one finger*

Today was relatively SMOOTH. I got back from Vratsa last night and went to bed early, knowing damn well I had work today at 7:30 AM. I got out the bed feeling sluggish, and I for damn sure did NOT want to go to work. But I figured, why deprive all the people of seeing my lovely face?!?! Anyway, I get to work and it went by DUMB fast. The 10g have a test next Tues. so we did test prep today and they had some free time after. After 2 class periods, I had 2 free classes and decided to visit my BF Vanya. I came in and she was kinda busy, but when she got a sec she jumped up and gave me a big hug. I was so surprised. We are always affectionate with each other, cuz I honestly feel like she is my grandma (VERY young grandma that is...) I said I missed her and we immediately started gossiping and talking about my time in Vratsa. The 2 free class periods went by quick. I played a game with the 9g, boys vs. girls. It started off kinda slow, but they started to get into it. After class the 2 kids who used to always come to my afterschool class showed up unexpectedly.
They said they had a surprise for me and wanted to go to a cafe if I was free. Luckily I only had those 3 classes today, so I was done. We went to the cafe and Lordy I was sweatin buckets on the way there it was so damn HOT.
We sit down and order juice of course (I dont condone drinkin with sutdents....before 1 PM lol) and Gabby gets up and says she will be right back. So im sitting with Yavor and we are talkin abd catching up, since they are done with school. Shortly after, Gabby returns with this BIG ASS bouquet of flowers (below) and I was totally blown away. They both said they wanted to thank me for teaching them this year. They said it really helped and they were really happy to have met me. I was so surprised and just blown away. I wasnt sure if I was helping them at all. It was just the 2 of them in the class and it was hard to do certain activities like games becuz there werent enough people. But I suppose you never know who you are reaching or having an emphasis on.
Well anyway, I just wanted to make sure I blogged about these 2 students. They are really smart, polite and just excellent students in general.

Eat your hearts out damnit!!!!!! I know none of you received anything from your worthless ass students (I meant that in the nicest way possible!)!!!!!!!


Full Bouquet

There were fake butterflies stapled onto the stems....

Fake apples

And the nicest note that read:

Dont Worry

Be Happy

Dont Forget Us

Good Luck

Gabby and Yavor

And to top it ALL off, the flowers are real, and they are of my fav color: RED! That shit really made my day.

I hope all of my readers have a great day today too!