Thursday, June 11, 2009

O Really?!?!

The straws activity went pretty well in the other classes. I was explaining what happened to a Vanya (the lady who is like my grandma) and she said something like, oh that sounds good. You cant do anything serious with these kids now. And I immediately had to testify to that shit, and tell her what happened yest in my class. So the assistant director walks in while I am talkin and comes in on the part when I say something like the kids told me they were tired. How the hell can they be tired?
So come from out of nowhere, and says of course they are tired, they are at the club and cafe til 12 AM.

Im not sure if that was some justification for them being tired, or if she was being a smart ass, or agreeing with me by being sarcastic. But uumm....

In the other half of the 9g class, the activity went really well. Folks were standing on the table taping straws together. In the 10g class, it went well too. They seemed a lot more methodical and systematic. Most of their structures had a base to it, and they all worked together really well.

The winners get ice cream...I hope I can afford it.

This is my last day of work, cuz Im off on fridays, so Ill hit yall up next week. Have a great weekend folks....

And im out....

No comments: