my fav color is RED, so much so that when I was younger if they didnt have something I wanted in red, I wouldnt allowe my mom to buy it. She finally banned me from wearing anything red altogether (she was a major hater)
I wear a size 11 shoe
I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEE shoes (pumps)
I love feta cheese
I once went to the hospital cuz my sis and her friends spun me around so fast that I ran into a street pole and bust my head open (she was a hater)
I slammed my finger in a car door once and had to get stitches cuz my finger was about to fall off
I used to get teased viciously when I was younger cuz my grandma left me in the car and when a guy reached in and grabbed her purse I said nothin. When she asked where it was, I was quoted as sayin "the man got it"
I love sushi
Im a real NYer-I was born and raised in Harlem
I went to OWU
Im a Delta
I got my license when I was 21, my first car was named Shonda (shaun's honda)
I went to the Dominican Republic in HS cuz I was on the Model UN Debate team
Ive been to Shanghai once
I hate cleaning
I usually feel more comfy buying clothes that are black or white
I have A LOT of clothes
I love thrift shops
I hate having short hair. I think it makes me look ugly
I had a tongue ring when I was 14
I have 2 tattoos. My first was done in Japan and I was scared to death. Now I think Im addicted
I had both my nipples pierced....3 times each...ouch!
I love sunflower seeds
I love grape flavored lemon heads (technically known as grape heads)
Im extremely nice to my friends.
I am very naive sometimes
Ive only bought 3 albums in my life: Jason Mraz's first, Usher Confessions, and Christina Aguilera's Reflections
I hate onions, peppers, eggplant, meatloaf, and liver among other things
Big crowds scare me, and I hate being around people I dont know. I feel awkward.
I absolutely hate hiking, walkin, or anything having to do with nature
My favorite movie ever is Coming to America
I act conceited sometimes, but I can also be really insecure esp. about my image
But really, I think I should be the center of attention!
Just thought you'd like to know.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment