There was a LB marathon on Sun, and that made me extremely happy! Ive been wacthing the past episodes on MTV for a while now. I finally finished the original season, with LC and have moved on to the next season (I guess) There are som new kids on there and while the show is still entertaining, Im so confused sometimes. Mainly with the fact that they use the term "hookin up" and I cant for he life of me figure out what they mean.
Os if anyone knows, then you should share with me cuz Im totally clueless. Ive heard the term used before and honestly a lot of white people use it. I also thought it meant having sex with someone. But now Im not so sure. I cant believe that all these LB high-schoolers would be using the term to mean they had sex with someone, cuz they'd all be sluts. But if it doesnt mean sex, then what is it? Just kissing, a lil hand action, nipple massages, mild-heavy petting/humping....
Im so confused.........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
for once you need an answer from a white person! haha. with my friends, "hook up" means kissing/touching. and by touching i mean, not completely naked and nothing oral... more along the lines of a really heavy makeout session.
Post a Comment