This question kinda popped up unexpectedly and I figured Id put it into the atmosphere.....
I guess the only thing I am passionate about is traveling and being free to do what I want. I really love fashion and writing (Ive thought about writing several books) but those are not really passions of mine. If only I could get paid to travel. I used to love watching the Travel and Living channel (until they took that network off my cable). There were several shows where the host would travel to different countries, eating delicacies and taking in the historical/beautiful sights of the place. I could do that!!!! That could be me!!! I could travel to those exotic places and eat delicious foods (cuz thats a passion of mine too). I could be funny and appear stunning in front of the camera. That would be my dream job!
Back to reality......
What the hell am I gonna do when I get home? Another retarded question that I dont really wanna think about. Ive never been a "plan for the future" kind of person. ButI suppose that saying is true, those who fail to plan, plan to fail......
Why cant America be communist?..... ok BADDDDD joke.....
Oh what to do with my life......
What are YOU passionate about?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
i totally feel you on this...the love of traveling part and being free...and wtf am i gonna do when i go home?!...you would think by 24 i´d have it figured out but no...thats bs, age really has nothing to do with passion
That is a tough one. Making decisions and figuring out what my passions are, and what are just distractions, and sifting through all that has been a concern of mine recently.
Just trying to figure it all out, I suppose.
Traveling is a lot of fun. If you wrote about your travels, you might be able to get paid for traveling, indirectly. Everyone loves a travel writer.
Post a Comment