Wednesday, February 18, 2009

And it continues....

So apparently this new hair cut is a hit. One of my 10G tried to damn near CARESS my hair. After class usually a few boys in the class line up at my desk to ask me questions, and just talk to me in general. The girls really could give 2 shits. When thebell rings they start primpin, or playing cards.

So this one boy who annoys the hell out of me came over while I was talkin to one student about a project. He tried to touch my hair. I told him not to be touchin on me or my hair, and that I am his teacher and not his friend or his girl. Of course he continues to try and touch my hair and I had to hit this lil kid and scream on homeboy.

Then the 9G kept blowing kisses at me. I feel like this is on "on the job sexual harrassment" type stuff. I told Poppa and he said he might have to come thru and let these lil kids know whats really good.

I was talkin to Tiffy last night and I just know when she comes to visit all these lil boys gon lose they minds cuz my lil sis is the truth. She real cute and damn near on model status. But yall already know, thats how we do......LOL

But seriously, the harrassment HAS to stop!

1 comment:

Aleks S said...

HAHAHAHA mooore love stories for Shnatay....u need to buy curtains ull look so arabian (that's nor rasistic) :D cover urself up..haha