So after about 3 longs weeks without my main girl, I FINALLY spoke to Jojo! It was AMAZING! We caught up on a few things, and had some laughs. And jsut for the record, I will publicly COMMEND her on her cooking. While here, it seemed she couldnt even boil hot water. But if you look on her blog, she has posted some really deliciously lookin dishes. Now is she cooked them herself with no help from anyone else OR if the food actually tasted good is beside the issue. Whats most important is that she TOOK SOME REALLY NICE PICS OF DELICIOUS LOOKIN FOOD!
Kudos to you Jojo! hahahahaha (you know I gotta hate somehow!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
awww thanks!! it was so good to talk to you too!! i'll have to call you sometime this week. (after crossing jordan of course...)
Post a Comment